- Buy (“Participating Product”) in selected Participating Outlets within the Promotion Period as follow:
|ONT – MONT
|BUY RM 20 of 1664 Blanc
|BUY RM 20 of 1664 Rosé
|OFT – SHM, CVS/TOFT, E- Commerce
|BUY 2 Cans 1664 Blanc
|BUY 2 Cans 1664 Rosé
To stand a chance to win a Trip to Paris for 2 pax worth RM 50,000 in travel voucher (“Prize”).
Prize will include:
- Return flight tickets to Paris
- Hotel stay (minimum 2 nights) at a partner hotel
- Fine dining experience of a 7-course meal for two pax at a partner restaurant
Travel period validity: 12 months from date of issue
- Scan the QR code as printed on
- the Promotion in-store Point of Sale materials, or
- log on to https://www.1664malaysia.com
- Participant is required to complete the following steps:-
- Write your name (as per IC No.) and IC No. on the front side of each receipt (“Proof of Purchase”). Must be clear and readable.
- Fill up the following details for Submission of Entry: -
- Contact Number
- E-mail Address
- Photo of the Proof of Purchase
- Participants need to safe keep the original Proof of Purchase for verification and redemption purposes.
- Participants shall check the validity of their entries through the website https://www.1664malaysia.com (“Qualified Submission”).
- Any damaged, unclear or modified Proof of Purchase shall be disqualified automatically.
- Any submitted Proof of Purchase other than the original receipt shall be disqualified automatically.
- The decision by the Organiser to disqualify submission of entries shall be conclusive and binding. No further correspondences or appeal will be entertained.
- Proof of submission of an entry is not proof of receipt, and the Organiser shall not be liable for any delay, lost, damaged and/or non-receipt of submissions.
|Selection of Winner and Prize Redemption
- There are total of 10 units of Trip to Paris for 2 pax worth RM 50,000 each (“Prize”) to be won throughout the Promotion Period.
- The Organiser will select ten (10) winners (“Winners”) at random from the entries submitted during the Promotion Period. Eligible entries will be judged in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Selected Winners are randomly selected using a random number generator website. Prize(s) will be awarded subject to the Selected Winners’ correct answer to the question asked by the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to determine on how to deal with the Prize if the Selected Winner fails to answer the question correctly.
- ALL Qualified Entries collected and processed by the Organiser throughout the entire Promotion Period will be allocated a set of serial numbers starting from serial number “1”. The serial numbers allocated to each Qualified Entry will be tabulated and added up to derive the total number of Qualified Entries (“Total Qualified Entries”). The Organiser will compute and select based on the following:
- All Qualified Entries will be subjected to a random number generator selection process and the 1st to 10th selected by the random number generator will be the Selected Winner.
- The Selected Winner shall be subject to answer a question from the Organiser before qualifying as the Monthly Winner of the Prize.
- Each Participant is only entitled to win one (1) Prize throughout the Promotion Period.
- Winners and travel companions shall be responsible to ensure that he/she has a valid international passport and is eligible to travel internationally
- Winners and travel companions are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documentation including passports and/or visas. Travel and other insurance policies are not included in the prize. Winners and travel companions shall travel at their own risks.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for any consequence, including cost incurred, if a winner is unable to obtain the necessary travel documentation in time for trip and is therefore unable to travel.
- Winners and travel companions shall be subject to further third-party terms and conditions imposed, including but not limited to the traveling agency, airline and accommodation companies.
- The Prize(s) are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash credit or any other items. Prize(s) not redeemed within the notified period will be forfeited.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify and remove any Participants from the Promotion without prior notification or disclosure of information should the Participant be suspected of tampering with their entries or breach the Promotion terms and conditions.
- The Organizer reserves the right to forfeit and/or withdraw any Winner and/or travel companion at its sole discretion if the Winner and/or travel companion posed health risk and/or other reasons which the Organizer deem unsuitable for Prize redemption.
- The Organiser reserves the right to decide, amend or extend the draw date, winner announcement and/or the promotion/contest period at any time without prior notice.
- The Organiser’s decision shall be final, conclusive, and binding. No further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
- The Organiser makes no representation, warranty or undertaking whatsoever as to any implied terms or conditions with respect to any Prize.
- No substitution or transfer of Prize by the Winner is permitted. The Organiser and its agents and employees shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential losses) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with or arising from the Prize.
- The Organiser reserves the right to not award any and/or all Prizes on the basis that there are insufficient Qualified Entries. The Organiser is entitled to only award the Prize(s) to the Qualified Entries and forfeit the remaining Prizes.
- ‘As it is’ basis – The Organiser excludes all warranties and liabilities in connection with the Prize(s) to the fullest extent permitted by the law, including but not limited to personal injury, direct loss, indirect loss and consequential losses.
- The Organiser and/or the appointed agency(ies) shall determine the style, any fittings, fixtures, packaging, accessories and/or form of the Prize(s), as appropriate. The Winner shall accept the Prize “as is” and the Organiser and/or the appointed agency(ies) shall be under no obligation to entertain any request by the Winner to change any aspect of the Prize.
- The Organiser makes no representation or warranty whatsoever as to the quality or fitness for purpose or any other implied terms and conditions with respect to the Prize awarded in the Promotion, and the Organiser shall not be held liable for any loss, cost or damage to any person resulting or arising from the Promotion or the Prize or the use of it.
- The Organiser shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for any aspect of the Promotion, or any goods and/or services relating to the Promotion.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for any modification, cancellation or delay in any aspect of the Prize caused by any third party which is beyond the control of the Organizer.
|Notification of Winners & Redemption period
- Proof of Purchase must be submitted on or before 25 December, 2023. Failing which, any submission shall not be entertained.
- Winners will be notified via the instant messaging app ‘WhatsApp’. The Winners must ensure that the data details provided to the Organiser are true, accurate, current, and complete. Winners will be informed of their win and advise on what prizes that they have won as well as the verification and mode of fulfilment of the prizes.
- Winners will be selected at the end of the Promotion Period.
- The Winners must respond within three (3) days from the time when the Organiser sent the notification via WhatsApp. If the Winner fails to respond within three (3) days, the Organiser reserves the rights to substitute the Winner with subsequent name on the list.
- Once the Winner has been verified and confirmed, prize fulfilment will be sent via courier service to the Winners’ full mailing address as provided to the Organiser’s appointed agent upon details confirmation (within 14 working days from the winners’ notification).
- In the event the Organiser finds the presented receipt is not authentic or invalid then the Organiser shall be entitled to disqualify the Winner and forfeit the Prize from the Winner without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Once submitted, the Proof of Purchase is no longer valid for any other on-going promotion. The Organiser reserves the rights to disqualify the Participants’ submission for redemption of other gifts or in any other on-going Contest/Promotion with the same Receipt.
- The Organiser reserves the absolute right to substitute the prize or redemption item with that of similar value at any time with or without prior notice.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or damage that occurs to the prizes during the delivery process. Any additional and incidental costs (i.e. not limited to travel expenses and applicable taxes) in relation to the Prizes are to be borne solely by the winner.
- Winners who are unreachable or fails to respond to the Organizer’s messages or calls, shall be deemed uninterested in the winning Prize(s).
- The Organiser reserves the right to determine how uncollected Prize(s) will be deal with.
- The Organiser shall reserve the right to select an alternative Winner at its sole discretion at any time.
- The Organiser reserves the right to withdraw, discontinue or terminate the Promotion at any time at its absolute discretion, without notice or liability to any person.
- The Organiser reserves its right to amend the Terms and Conditions as it deems fit.